SportsConnex has developed a suite of web-based interworking client subscription Web sites -- a complete end to end solution to meet the many demands of a your organization. No technical or design skills required!
We invite you to become a part of this growing community. Our Team, League or Organization member Web sites are ready to use with user friendly editing tools no html knowledge needed.
Administrators can access and update your site from any computer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. .
You choose the Web site name or domain when registering your site. After site registration you'll be all set to start adding content with our easy-to-use web editing tools. This HTML text editor brings to the web much of the power of desktop editors like MS Word. It's lightweight and doesn't require any kind of installation on the client computer.
Unlike generic page templates you might find elsewhere, our website templates are complete, working websites custom-designed by Web professionals. Each site template includes relevent pages, working navigation, - even some images.
Customize and update your site with ease. Add images from your computer, or use any from our image library. Add or delete pages, change navigation labels, and add links wherever you need them. Add forms to your website to collect contact information from visitors or members.
Additional Web sites functionality:
- Create and Post News and Information
- Make unlimited Web site updates
- Unlimited page storage
- Calendar of Events
- Hosting included with every Web site
- Communication with Newsletter manager
- Send email broadcast news announcements
- Preview your Web site as you build and make changes
- One-click publishing to the Internet
- Statistic reports to monitor your site's usage
- Add MapQuest® maps and directions
- On-going Technical Support
Keep up-to-date Player Stats and/or Team Stats & Standings!!
* (Internet Explorer 6 or later on the PC, Firefox on Mac and PC, and Safari on Mac. SCX does not support Internet Explorer 5.x on the Mac or PC. If you have IE 5, we recommend switching to Firefox.)